2. To request a full program W circuit send and email to :
3. All reservations will be confirmed via email and assigned with a reservation code which will be printed on the voucher and must then be presented at check-in.
4. All reservations are valid with the presentation of the corresponding voucher at check-in. Travelers will not be received without this document (physically or digitally)
5. Neither reservations nor payment blocks will be confirmed via the telephone. Only information regarding booking availability will be shared via the telephone.
6. Travelers will be directly charged for any services that are not requested as part of the reservation.
6. Full payment must be delivered 5 days after the confirmation is received.
7. Reservation payments must be made in the currency that was indicated and confirmed as part of the reservation request.
8. Bank transfer or deposit receipt must be sent by mail to your Travel agent indicating Name , identification number and reservations codes.
9. Reservations requested within the 5-day period prior to check-in, must be paid for in full within 48 hours.
10. With regards to payments via bank transfer, the client must assume full responsibility for the total costs and commissions added by the bank to said transactions. In order to ensure this occurs, the client must include the mode OUR in the corresponding field when authorising the transfer.
11. In the case of refunds, the client will assume full responsibility for all commissions charged by the bank or other payment transfer systems.
12. To avoid being charged for cancellations and/or modifications of reservations, requests must be sent via email at least 31 days prior to check-in for individual reservations, indicating the code that was handed over by the sales executive as part of the reservation.
13. Fantastico Sur will send an email to confirm the cancellation or modification, providing proof of the changes made for the benefit of all parties involved. If you don’t get this notification , please insist with your agent.
14. If the traveler does not show up to check-in at the accommodation reserved by Fantastico Sur on the date indicated in the reservation, the cost of the accommodation and contracted services will be charged and invoiced in full. If the reservation code indicates that the traveler is exempt of Chilean Traveler Tax, the invoice for “No Show” will be an Invoice Exempt of National Tax in Chilean pesos.
15. Our timetable for check-out is 9.30 AM and check-in runs until 8.00 PM. With regards to those travelers who for necessity or wish are going to arrive after 8.00 PM, an email indicating such must be sent to the traveler’s sales executive. If an email is not sent and received, Fantastico Sur cannot accept responsibility and, in the event of not arriving within the stipulated timetable, the reservation could be determined as a NO SHOW.
16. Fantastico Sur Ltda. will not refund money if the cancellation takes place outside of the stipulated timeframe or in the case of a NO SHOW, regardless of the inconveniences experienced by the traveler which do not allow for his/her prompt arrival or access to their mountain lodges and camping, owing to external causes that go beyond the company’s control. These include: i) health problems, ii) personal problems, iii) any kind of accident or disability, iv) climate problems, v) road blocks or fallen bridges, vi) transfer delays (buses and/or airplanes), vii) cancellation of boat or ferry trips, viii) natural phenomenons, ix) missed flight connections, x) social or political protests, or derivations of the same, xi) or any other problem beyond Fantastico Sur’s control. To combat all eventualities identified, it is recommended that the traveler take out travel insurance. Fantastico Sur is going to be willing to help in any way necessary to provide all documentation that a travel insurance company might require, so as to help the travelers make an insurance claim in their country of origin.
17. If a traveler does not show up on the day of his/her reservation in one of their mountain lodges or camping sites, for any of the reasons outlined previously, Fantastico Sur Ltda. reserves the right to make reserved spaces available and promote them to the public. If the traveler reserves more than one night and does not show up on the first day of his/her reservation, the total number of nights during his/her stay will be automatically cancelled, unless the traveler informs our Commercial Offices in Puerto Natales that he/she will arrive the following day (on the understanding that he/she will lose the first night’s accommodation regardless). These terms and conditions apply to those cancellations that are made outside of the specified timeframe and for No Show travelers.
18. Fantastico Sur Ltda. cannot be held responsible for the loss of objects of value, documents, or any other kind of personal belonging during the trip, during tranfers, on the paths or during the traveler’s stay in accommodations that are reserved via the company.
19. Fantástico Sur is not responsible for any accidents that occur on the road, within the park (on the paths or during contracted excursions), or during other kinds of transfers.
20. Similarly, it is the responsibility of each traveler to perform a preventative medical check-up before signing up to an excursion, trek or other kind of activity that implies physical exertion, to ensure that his/her state of health is compatible with the kind of activity he/she intends to endure. Pregnant women must present a medical certificate signed by their doctor, indicating that they are physically able to participate in the activities included on their program of choice.
21. Even so Fantastico Sur shares information with its travelers regarding the level of difficulty of the walks and the distances covered during each day of the chosen programs, it is up to the traveler to read all information available and to understand what his/her personal limitations are. It is also the responsibility of the traveler to understand what equipment he/she should bring, using the information outlined by Fantastico Sur, to make the most of the journey.
22. Fantástico Sur Ltda. will not assume responsibility for the costs included in modifying or cancelling reservations. Nor will it assume responsibility for costs generated from the loss or delay of air, land, lake or sea transfers incurred by the traveler.
23. Camping: Children under the age of 10 can stay in the campsites free of charge. Even so, food for children under the age of 10 is NOT free of charge.
24. Shelters: Children under the age of 6, who share a bed with their parents, can stay in the shelters free of charge. Even so, food for children under the age of 6 is NOT free of charge.
25. No kind of publicity whatsoever is allowed (without previous authorisation) at Cerro Paine Ranch and across all its facilities
Refugio Torre Central y Camping Central: 01 September / 30 August 2018
Refugio, Cabañas y Camping Los Cuernos: 20 September / 30 August 2018
Domos El Francés y Camping El Francés: 01 October / 30 April 2018
Refugio y Camping El Chileno: 01 October / 30 April 2018
Refugio Torre Norte: 01 October / 30 April 2018
Camping y Domo Serón: 01 November / 31 march
The dates listed above are for reference only and are subject to modifications. All information will be duly updated and made available should the moment arise.