1. All reservation requests, changes, and cancellations must be submitted by email to your executive, in case the booking was made through our website please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write directly on our customer support chat on the web site through our website www.fantasticosur.com.
2. The request will be answered via email and a confirmation number will be enclosed. This number must be clearly indicated on
the tour operator's voucher, which will be requested during check-in at the mountain refuges.
3. once the customer receives the reservation confirmation, it will be considered accepted unless the customer requests corrections or changes to the confirmation.
4. Reservation confirmations will be sent within 24 hours if they include programs or services provided entirely by Fantástico Sur. For programs including third-party accommodations, the term may exceed these 24 hours, in this case depending exclusively on the response of the accommodation provider.
5. Reservations of up to 9 passengers will be considered as individual bookings and for 10 or more as group bookings.
6.Any confirmation of availability in writing or via telephone is not considered to be a confirmation of reservation. Therefore, Fantástico Sur will not be held responsible for claims due to any confirmation not in writing that was provided by a tour operator based on information regarding availability.
7-Entry and navigation tickets included in the program will be given out at the Puerto Natales oce. There is no refund for unused
tickets or other services.
1. Full payment of the reservation must be made within 5 days after receiving the confirmation. If the payment is not made by this deadline, the reservation will be canceled automatically.
RESERVATIONS NOT PAID BY THIS DEADLINE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED BY THE SYSTEM
Groups: 10 or more people, 61 days before check-in.
3. Payment must be made in the previously confirmed currency, and proof of deposit sent to your booking agent, indicating the
name on the reservation, code, and check-in date.
4. If a passenger does not show up on the check-in date at the reserved lodging, the stay and services will be charged and billed
in full (NO SHOW). If the reservation was tax exempt, a taxes (VAT) National Invoice will be issued. For Fantástico Sur’s refuges
and campsites, check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 9:00 am.
5.The costs of any commissions or fees for paying via bank transfer are the exclusive responsibility of the customer, who must
ensure the total amount confirmed by Fantástico Sur is paid. Likewise, in case of refunds due to cancellations or changes, thecustomer will be responsible for paying any commissions from the bank or other payment systems. Fantástico Sur will only
assume responsibility for cases that are the entire responsibility of Fantástico Sur.
and sleeping pad (1 child per adult).
2-Mountain refuges: Children under 3 sharing a bed with one of their parents do not pay for the bed but do pay for meals and
equipment such as sleeping bag, liner, and sleeping pad (1 child per adult).
- For groups of more than 15 passengers, campsite or refuge lodging for the 16th person is free (the free person has the same
- The 16th person receives a free bed or campsite. Meals, equipment, or additional services are not free.
- The free policy only applies to a lodging reservation. It does not apply to programs.
- Bringing drinks for consumption inside the mountain refuges is not permitted. For wine, a corkage fee must be paid per bottle.
- Terms and conditions
- Per person rates in USD are exempt from VAT and only apply to international guests that meet the exemption requirements.
- Exemption does not include campsites or equipment.
- Per person rates in CLP include VAT and are exclusively for Chilean nationals.
- Advertising is not allowed inside Cerro Paine Reserve and its facilities or natural areas (unless previously authorized).