1. All reservation requests, changes, and cancellations must be submitted by email to your executive, in case the booking was made through our website please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write directly on our customer support chat on the web site through our website www.fantasticosur.com.
2. The request will be answered via email and a confirmation number will be enclosed. This number must be clearly indicated on the tour operator's voucher, which will be requested at check-in at the mountain refuges or campings.
3. once the customer receives the reservation confirmation, it will be considered accepted unless the customer requests corrections or changes to the confirmation.
4. Reservation confirmations will be sent within 24 hours if they include programs or services provided entirely by Fantástico Sur. For programs including third-party accommodations, the term may exceed these 24 hours, in this case depending exclusively on the response of the accommodation provider.
5. Reservations of up to 9 passengers will be considered as individual bookings and for 10 or more as group bookings.
6. Any confirmation of availability in writing or via telephone is not considered to be a confirmation of reservation. Therefore, Fantástico Sur will not be held responsible for claims due to any confirmation not in writing that was provided by a tour operator based on information regarding availability.
1. Full payment of the reservation must be made within 5 days after receiving the confirmation. If the payment is not made by this deadline, the reservation will be canceled automatically.
RESERVATIONS NOT PAID BY THIS DEADLINE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLED BY THE SYSTEM
- 31 or more days before check-in 45 or more days before check-in No fee
- Within 15 to 30 days before check-in 50% fee
- 14 days or less before check-in 100% fee
NO SHOW 100% fee (VAT included)
- 45 or more days before check-in No fee
- Within 30 to 44 days before check-in 50% fee
- 29 days or less before check-in 100% fee
NO SHOW 100% fee (VAT included)
3. If a passenger does not show up on the check-in date at the reserved lodging, the stay and services will be charged and billed in full (NO SHOW). An invoice will be issued, including taxes (VAT), even if the reservations were eligible for the tax exemption for international tourists.
4. The costs of any commissions or fees for paying via bank transfer are the exclusive responsibility of the customer, who must ensure the total amount confirmed by Fantástico Sur is paid. Likewise, in case of refunds due to cancellations or changes, the customer will be responsible for paying any commissions from the bank or other payment systems. Fantástico Sur will only assume responsibility for cases that are the entire responsibility of Fantástico Sur.
5. There will be no refunds if the case does not comply with our commercial terms and conditions set in this pricing policy.
2-Mountain refuges: Children under 3 sharing a bed with one of their parents do not pay for the bed but do pay for meals and equipment such as sleeping bag, liner, and sleeping pad (1 child per adult)
For every 15 paying guests, the 16th is free of charge (for the service with the lowest value booked for the group). The oGer includes the same services as the reservation or group.
Bringing drinks for consumption inside the mountain refuges is not permitted. For wine, a corkage fee must be paid per bottle.
Terms and conditions
Rates in USD are exempt from VAT and only apply to international guests that meet the exemption requirements. Rates in CLP include VAT and are exclusively for Chilean nationals.
1. Fantástico Sur will send a list with suggestions on essential clothing and equipment required for mountain activities. However, it is the guest’s responsibility to find out more about the destination in order to decide what equipment to bring.
2. Fantástico Sur is not responsible for refunds within the periods explained before or for no show due to bad weather, road closures, natural phenomena, theft, problems with connecting flights, social or political demonstrations or issues arising from them, personal problems, whether health-related or otherwise, or any other event outside the control of the company that may prevent arrival or access to Torres del Paine and Fantástico Sur’s refuges and campsites. To prevent any losses, we recommend purchasing travel insurance. Fantástico Sur will provide all the necessary documents to allow the guest to collect the insurance in their country of origin.
3. Fantástico Sur is not responsible for passenger documents or personal belongings lost during the trip or stay in our refuges, campsites, or facilities/lodging/transportation of third-party providers.
4. According to the Chilean law on tax exemption for international tourists, all international guests must carry their passport and Immigration Form (original) with them and present these documents upon check-in at each mountain refuge. Otherwise, the 19% VAT will be charged at every front desk where these documents are not presented.
- Advertising is not allowed inside Cerro Paine Reserve and its facilities or natural areas (unless previously authorized).
2018-2019 Opening / Closing Dates:
Refugio Torre Central : 01 September / 31 of March
Camping Central: 01 September/ 30 of April
Refugio, Cabañas y Camping Los Cuernos: 01 de September / 14 of April
Domos El Francés y Camping El Francés: 15 October / 30 April 2019
Refugio y Camping El Chileno: 01 October / 30 April 2019
Refugio Torre Norte: 01 October / 14 of April
Camping y Domo Serón: 01 November / 31 march
The dates listed above are for reference only and are subject to modifications. All information will be duly updated and made available should the moment arise.